Who are your councillors?
Parbold Parish Council has ten members.
The work of the members of the Council is voluntary, and the members [Councillors] receive little or no renumeration. They give their time freely to help enhance the village and support the village’s other organisations, for the benefit of all residents.
The Parish Council exists to help residents [sometimes called parishioners] and to be a point of contact for ideas and suggestions for improvements in the village. There is one employee, the Clerk, who manages all financial and administrative aspects in connection to council business.
Parbold Parish Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the values of the Parbold community and to enhancing the quality of village life and pride in Parbold.
Its mission is:
- To promote and represent the interests of the village, to embrace progress and to improve the quality of life of the local community.
- To have a transparent and open relationship with the people of community; to understand their concerns, needs and aspirations; and to explain how the Council will address these within the powers and resources available to it.
- To encourage and promote social and community values by working with and supporting, where practicable, local organisations, groups and agencies to provide additional services and facilities to the village.
- To manage its assets and finances in an open, efficient and effective manner for the benefit of all residents.
- To encourage and promote the long term vitality and renewal of the village, where appropriate through partnerships with other Parish councils, organisations and all levels of government.
To contact a member of the parish council, please email email@example.com
Parbold Parish Councillors